Well today was Thanksgiving, and what an exciting day it was :) ( not really) It was just the four of us and we cooked the whole traditional meal. Nate made the turkey/potato's/stuffing and I made the green bean casserole and Noah helped make the fruit salad.. I have it easy don't I? :o) We had a nice quiet meal. Noah didnt really want to eat much so he had french toast :o)After we ate we tried to go on a little hike but it ended up just being a short jont to a water tower with no trail after that :) We miss having family around, but he did have a quite and nice day. Noah and Sky played a lot and me and Nate watched a lot of movies :) We hope to have family around next year ;)
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment