Our 4th was pretty quiet this year. We just hung around all day and then went and saw a couple firework shows later on. Noah was scared to death to go and see the fireworks and he did not want to go at all. He kept saying "I dont want to see fireworks either." I wasn't sure what to do because I thought he would enjoy them once he figured out what fireworks actually were :) So we told him we were just going for a little ride in the car.(which was true ha!) He kind of fell asleep on the way, yet he was still restless because he was scared of the fireworks. Once we finally got to our destination, he awoke fully and watched the whole firework show from his car seat. Mom cuddled him in his blanket on the way and that made him feel more secure. He had sweat dripping off his face but he was not going to take the blanket off. He has never wanted a "security" item, so this was a surprise and relief to mom~ ( It will be nice for the airplane ride home when he gets scared!) But anyway, he made it through and I think he did enjoy it, even though it was a bit scary. He did really good though!
Sky on the other hand, had fun at the chance to crawl on the roof of Grandmas car to watch the fireworks. She enjoyed them, but wished they would have lasted longer :) Ill post more photos later, I was busy with Noah so didn't really get a chance to take too many, but I think grandma took a few more~
1 comment:
Wish you could have come with us! We had a fabulous time! Happy birthday sky!!
Post a Comment