Anyway, Saturday we went and got something to eat. Nate left it up to me (which is a bad idea anyway because I am SO indecisive)... so I ended up picking a cheap option ( free sub for the kids) and me and Nate share a huge burrito and then we would go bowling at this bowling alley that we had never been to... We are kind of in a hurry too because Noah usually naps after lunchtime. So anyway, Subway has a guy there who takes like 1 hour to make the subs, then off to Qdoba.. Noah is being a wild maniac, throwing things around and wont eat, and Sky is not wanting to listen to a word I say. I truly felt dysfunctional at this restaurant lol... Then while walking out of Qdoba (or running I should say because it was pouring down rain and majorly windy!) sky slips ( keep in mind she is wearing flip flops with socks which is almost impossible!) and gets her whole left side all wet.. She decides she still wants to go bowling. ( I decided on bowling because she said she had wanted to go the day before)
We head to the bowling alley, which is really not our "choice" place to put it nicely, hehe~ It was 26 dollars an hour plus $3 for shoe rental per person. I about fainted when he said that especially for the condition of the place but Nate thought it was cheap lol.. ( only to find out later he thought they said $6 an hour hehe) Nate only bowled a couple times because his back,ribs,knee, and wrist were hurting ( from too fast go-cart driving/wrecking into a wall 3 times a couple weeks ago, and running and bowling)and mom didn't bowl just because she didn't think it was safe in her condition :) so we let Noah and Sky bowl for about a half hour ( which was when mom mentioned to dad that the dude said $26 an hour) Sky was a sour patch the whole time because she didn't like the place, Nate and I tried to act excited but really we weren't because the day was just bad lol~ Noah did have alot of fun though:) SO anyway, we bowled half hour and it was like $25... I'm starting to sound like Nate aren't I????
So Sunday/today, Ive got stomach issues and cant do much and Nate is working all day ( at home, which sometimes is worse then if he is gone). Thankfully Sky found a friend to go off with so she didn't have to stay home lol :O)Noah had to have been bored today. I tried to get Nate to take him out while it was sunny but he had to work. However he did take him out to the park after his nap :O)
So there you have it, our first negative post on this blog.. I promise there wont be too many more of those! :O) I have a feeling things will start getting better right now! :O) Here is our bowling photos.. ( maybe we over-reacted a bit)
On a happy note, Sky is super excited about volleyball on Tuesday as they have another game!
1 comment:
EEEEK! That doesn't sound like a fun weekend!!
Enjoy skys game!
Post a Comment