On Friday night Sky went to her first middle school dance with a few girlfriends ( no boys yet thankgoodness!) The dance was at the local community center and she had a blast! When she came out she said "I am definitely going to the next one!" She is really liking middle school and all the "freedoms" that come along with it. She has even made quite a few new friends. She is really growing up. Tonight she asked me when she can have a boyfriend... ack!!!! please not that yet!! I told her when she is 20 lol :o) I'll post a pic of her after the dance when I get the camera hooked up. :) Luckily the next dance is right in our neighborhood so I will feel a little more at ease. I was a wreck all night because she went with new friends that I didn't know and it was downtown :) (They took her, I picked her up)
Furthermore, volleyball is wrapping up.. Thursday is her last game and then hopefully she will start another sport :)
Furthermore, volleyball is wrapping up.. Thursday is her last game and then hopefully she will start another sport :)
2 comments:
Well you know I will never get tired of pictures so feel free to blog all you want. Noah and his green mustache look cute and yes Sky does look pretty happy. Thanks for taking a picture of her for her first dance. She is growing up. Love you
Mom
NO DATING TILL SHE'S 16!! Tell her thats aunt Debs rule!! :)
Post a Comment