Friday, October 17, 2008

~*Random Photos*~

We've been taking alot of pics lately and I just thought we would share some of them :O)

~*Noah found his costume yesterday; he had wanted to be a lion all along but when he saw the fireman costume he was set on it. He says he likes to rescue people*~

~Fireman Noah*~

~*Fireman Noah rescuing Sky after her volleyball game*~


~* Our pumpkins and Noah- I couldn't get him to look at the camera- too busy*~

~*Noah and Daddy checking out the mail after dinner*~

~*Sky reading books to Noah*~

~*At one point Noah wanted to be a pumpkin (Sky's old costume) He is such a happy go lucky little guy*~
~*Sky showing off her "cool" outfit. She is growing up, really enjoying middle school, has made alot of friends, and enjoys after school activities!*~

~*Sky dressed Noah up in girly clothes*~ lol


5 comments:

tree said...

Great pictures Andrea! We grew white pumpkins this year :) Love the picture of Noah in the girly clothes. hee hee.

Debbie said...

Aleck was a fire man last yr..CUTE!
Cute pics..

Unknown said...

Love the pictures , You know me, I like any and all pictures. Noah looks so cute as a fireman. and to rescue Sky How cute. Sky looks to grown up to. Tell her she looks COOL. I am glad she is having fun and likes middle school. Halloween should be a lot of fun this year.
Mom

Alex and Heather said...

Looks like he's got a few different costumes to choose from. I enjoyed looking through your blog. It's fun to find out what's going on, even though we only live down the street!

Eli's Lids said...

My son is going to be a fireman too!
http://elislids.blogspot.com/