New Years Eve was uneventful unless you count our visit to the hospital http://hutchbaby4.blogspot.com
Strangely it was very quiet when the clock struck midnight! Sorry no hospital pics! I did try lol..
Nate was home with the kids and Sky stayed up until midnight messing around, while Nate and Noah slept...
----------------
Back up one day.. We just did a little shopping, the mall opened up a new play area and so I took a few pics of Noah ( when I could catch him!) The place is SOOOOOO overly crowded in the morning! You have to stand right next to your child or you risk losing them. We then got some ice cream at McD's. This had to be our most nutritious lunch ever... A pretzel and cheese and then an ice cream cone and an apple juice! talk about carb overload :) We had lots of free coupons we needed to use up! Noah loves the mall for the play area and the escalators..
~*My dare devil, likes to go down face first! ack*~
Move on a few days back, Nate took Noah and Sky out sledding in our neighborhood and got some cute pics, you might have to click to see them bigger.:)The snow did stop for about a week but we woke up this morning to a small amount on the ground. :) Sky and Noah both love playing in the snow!
~*Getting ready to go sledding*~
1 comment:
Cute pictures honey, I copy them to my folder so I can keep them. Looks like they had fun in the snow but also looks cold. I need to get going on my blog one of these days. http://grandmaoldham.blogspot.com/
Had it for two years and made on entry. Guess my life is not to exciting. See ya Love ya
Mom
Post a Comment