Saturday, February 28, 2009

Few cute pics of Noah

I finally got a pic of Noah and Aubrie! He has been refusing to hold her and is really not interested in her very much. I told him I would give him a cookie if he held her so I could take a picture, so he held her for one second and then wanted me to take her and give him a cookie lol... He looks a little apprehensive eh?

The next pic is one grandma took.. I/Andrea was on the phone and holding the baby and Noah thought that was a perfect time to go bonkers/climbing on top of the couch to the window seal, bonking the computer, throwing things,etc... So grandma took him out to play in the snow while I finished up my phone call lol... :) He is quite the handful!

What the heck, a photo of me when I was 3 months... A few similarities to Aubrie, but she is much cuter ;O)




Andrea at 3 months

No comments: