Baby girl had her 2 month check up today and she is doing wonderfully. She is 10 3/4 pounds, is 23 inches long, and her head was 15 inches around... which means 50% for weight, 90% for height and 35% for head... Tall and skinny like Noah :) Today is when she also started her shots (UGH!)Shots are what always make me so nervous and today things didnt go as planned. I prefer to do a delayed or an alternative schedule and so she doesnt get so many foreign toxins in her body at one time and especially at such a young age.... Well today I thought we agreed to give her 2 shots,DTAP and PC. So they came in with 2 needles... Gave her the shots and then the nurse circles everything she had, which turned out not to be two but 7! ugh... It just made me feel horrible and sick and like a bad mom... instead of 8 total she had 6 which is better then 8 I guess... So today my poor girl is just sleepy( shes sleeping on my chest right now) and not feeling to well... I guess I should have gone more prepared or something... But anyway she is doing good otherwise, is healthy and growing strong.
( I know millions of kids get vaccinations and are fine but I just prefer to limit the amount she gets at one time. I did the same with Noah)
No comments:
Post a Comment