Noah had soccer again this past Sunday :) Again he woke up not wanting to go but then got excited after a few minutes. We had bought him a new soccer ball of his choice, and when it comes time to go, its nowhere to be found... We did have an old backup though! Anyway, he did a little better this time! He had to hold moms hand the whole time he was on the field, and at one point he let Sky take him out for a minute. He made it through about half of hte practice. It was when the coach told me that I can go off the field that Noah was done... I think most of it is just seperation anxiety. He doesn't know the coaches or anyone out there and so he gets scared. They try to talk to him but it just scares him lol and actually makes things worse. Hopefully it will get easier for him each time, and hopefully the coach wont kick me off the field again... haha~ Nate says that Im just taking him on my own next time so he wont have anyone or anything to mess around with when he stops playing... :O) Here are a few pics of round 2... Unfortunately, I didnt get any pics of him practicing because I was out there with him :)
~*Aubrie enjoyed the game*~
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey he looks like he is making a little progress. I am sure its because its all new to him. I bet after about 2 or 3 weeks he will be doing great. Such a cutie in his little soccer uniform. Great Job Noah.
YOu should get him into a preschool or something so he gets used to being away from mom ...I'm sure that would help him alot...
He looks so cute!
Post a Comment