Friday, April 17, 2009

Wasting time :)

Just thought I would post an update as Aubrie is sleeping, and in order for her to stay asleep I have to be next to her lol... Anyway, we have been enjoying the beautiful Northwest Spring weather this week. Noah and his little friend Evan have been having a blast playing outside ( and inside )together. They have been playing everyday this week! Its so nice for him to have a friend who lives right across the grass ( haha, no roads here) He speaks Chinese, but they still get along great, and Evan is learning some English just from playing with Noah, and who knows, maybe Noah will learn some Chinese too! Wouldn't that be cool!?

Sky is doing well, she finally decided that it would be fun to hang out with friends and so she has been running around the neighborhood parks with them when she is not at school. (Our neighborhood is awesome and has parks on just about every street.) She is growing up and is really into makeup, and "teenage" stuff. ack! Her friends think they are older then they really are so that is a bit worrisome but I this she is pretty strong and knows whats right and whats wrong, so I feel pretty confident about these teenage years. We will see!

Aubrie is growing so much and is getting cuter everyday. I'm still awaiting her first laugh! I had been looking for a carrier and bought a sling the other day and she loves it! (We have every carrier made!)She has been enjoying spending time outside as well. As for the feeding issues, we are still having them. Im still worried she isnt eating enough! She is still refusing the bottle and just breastfeeds for like 5 minutes at a time and then shes done... Last night she was starving but would not eat at all! So she cried for an hour until I took her and put her under her mobile ( which she LOVES) and she finally ate there lol... I guess all I can do is keep weighing her and hoping shes getting enough. It is nice not to have to worry about making bottles! :O)

Onto sleeping issues... All I can say is we need a king sized bed.. Noah comes in every night at 1am and jumps into bed with us and then no one sleeps and we wont make him feel bad by kicking him out, or making him lay by himself on the floor, especially when baby is in with us too and he already has some much change going on with the baby entering our family. (Hows that for a run on sentence?) lol..He is one who needs and wants alot of attention and so that makes it tricky...

Nate and I, we are doing good! Nate is working away as usual and spending time with the fam on weekends. Im trying to figure out a way to lose this pregnancy weight :) I've been chasing Noah around outside. He is WILD and has so much energy! Trying to chase him down with a baby is a bit hard lol... Anway, Im hoping that will help because I have no time to exercise at the moment nor do I really want to:O)

Hmm what pics do I have to share!
~*Sky took this pic of Noah and his friend Evan. Sky was being the teacher to the neighborhood kids and having them color. (She is really good with that stuff!) Can't you see the energy in Noahs eyes? hehe*~

~*Baby Aubrie in her new sling*~

~*Sky (making funny face) and Aubrie smiling*~
~*Another of Sky and Aubrie*~

1 comment:

tree said...

Awww...those pictures of Sky and Aubrie are great! Beautiful girls you've got there! Love Aubrie's outfit as well. Sooo cute!