On a positive note, Aubrie turned 4 months old on the 9th and had her check up the same day. She is doing great. She weighs 12 pounds 14 oz, and is 25 inches long. So again she is tall and thin. She is really a sweet girl, and really loves her soft blankets, especially cuddles on her cheek ;O) ( different from Noah, he never wanted any blankets at all!)She is also getting better at taking naps in the daytime. I can usually get atleast one long nap of an hour or so, so that makes me happy! She is still working on sitting up, she wants to really bad, hopefully in the next month or so :O) Something else, she loves when daddy talks to her, she gives him the biggest smiles :O) I think she is also starting to teeth because she drools like no other! She can soak her shirt in an hour :O) Noah was the same way, BIG drooler until he turned 2-3...I had more I wanted to say but cant think, lack of sleep... haha ;O) I will leave you with some photos. :O)
Aubrie was sick, she looks a little pale :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment