Monday, July 20, 2009

We made it!

Yes, we made it to Utah in one peice! A day late but it worked out. The day before we were set to leave I(Andrea) came down with a stomach flu and could not even get up off the couch without losing my marbles, it was horrible... Because of that I wasn't able to get any packing done or anything done for that matter. Later that night Noah also woke up vomiting... So the next morning, the morning of our flight I tried to get up at 4:30am and pack.. I got about half way done and couldnt do anymore so we sent Sky on her way by herself and Noah and I would come later. After talking to a few folks at Southwest, the fee to change the flight to a few days later would be $115 each! So I waited and called again later to book and luckily got a kind woman who was able to get us a flight the next day with no fee ( which is a miracle!) Luckily Noah and I felt better by the day of the flight.(besides nerves or flying with two small kiddos!) The bad thing was that grandma had to drive to Salt Lake from Logan twice..

But anyway, we are here now and enjoying spending lots of times with Grandma and cousins~ :)

No comments: