The past few days she has really been teething too. She has been waking up every 30 minutes ( I'm not exaggerating) and crying out. I think the top 4 teeth are coming in, and the front two teeth may have broken through today. (She wont let me feel to see for sure) I'm hoping she will start sleeping better once they come through because I am SOOO tired all the time lately....
Otherwise she is doing great.She is so close to crawling, today she crawled/spun her body in a full cirlce to turn back towards me! She really wants to get on the go so she can explore everything in site!
She also still doesn't like strangers at all. She wails anytime anyone she doesn't know looks at her :)Which I guess is a good thing ;o) She's a cutie and growing up too fast, I wish I could push pause for a little while. I'm not ready for her to be a big girl!


1 comment:
That exersaucer picture is the CUTEST picture!!!! You should enter that into some sort of contest. I am sure you'd win!! SO Cute! And really? Almost 8 months?!!?
Post a Comment