Friday, October 30, 2009

~*Community Service*~

(This song is for Sky)
Sky is in 7th grade this year and for an assignment they have to do so many hours of community service. Sky has taken this into her own hands and has done an awesome job helping out the community. She has helped sort clothes and items that were given to the needy. She has volunteered at the Green Halloween festival working the ticket booth and the jumpy slides, and she has also worked with her church group doing different activities. I think it is so great that she is able and willing to do these things that help to make her a more well rounded, responsible person, while also giving her a sense of satisfaction from helping others... We are really proud of her for taking the time to help!
Here are a few photos of Sky volunteering!

2 comments:

jhoopes said...

That is really cool. Way to go, Sky. And I love the song!! :)

Nanette said...

I love your blog!
So fun!
I'm impressed that it's so fancy :)