I figured I better write about our recent trip to Utah (if i can get it in without Aubrie waking up). On the 20th of November Nate started his 6 weeks of paid paternity leave/vacation and we decided to head to Utah for a few days. We left Friday afternoon and drove through the night, after two snowy passes, and 13 hours of driving, we arrived in Logan at my brothers home (at 4am.) We hung out with my bros family for Saturday, Sunday, and part of Monday. We just relaxed, let the kids play together,hit a movie, and ate alot of good food :O) While at Troys house we did get a little bit of snow and so Sky and the girls had a great time playing in it... I didnt get too many pics in Logan, but here are a few...
Sky Dakota and Demi

Danika and Noah

On Monday we headed out to Salt Lake city where we stayed at the Hilton for 2 nights... In Salt Lake we hit the Discovery Museum, shopped, and swam :) It was nice to get away as a family and I always enjoy shopping lol...




View from hotel

After those few days in Salt Lake we headed to Provo to see Nates grandparents. We arrived on Wednesday and had Thanksgiving dinner that night with his grandparents and Aunts and Uncles families. We then just hung out at his grandparents house for four days. We did spend one of those afternoons at their cabin. The kids LOVED playing in the snow. Nates grandfather also took Nate to a basketball game and a BYU vs University of Utah football game. He had a great time and said he will cherish that memory forever...
I'll finish up with more photos later, there are too many to choose from and I must SLEEP :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment