~*Waiting at the starting line*~
Saturday, April 10, 2010
~*Easter Egg Hunt # 1*~
Noah and Aubrie had alot of fun at this Easter Egg Hunt that was put on by a few girls in the ward (Thank you!) It was at a neighborhood park and it was a little windy and rainy ( as you can see Aubrie looks a little uncomfortable) but luckily it wasn't too cold:)

~*Aubrie didn't like waiting, she kept trying to walk out to get the pretty eggs~
~*Aubrie got to go out first because she was younger*~
~*Noah hunting for eggs*~ I felt bad because he couldn't go out when Aubrie and I did. I had to tell him to go back to the start line until they said "go." I guess he didn't know what to do because he was still standing there when everyone was out getting eggs :( I heard his little voice yell "mommy" in which I told him to run! He made out very well, so he was a happy camper but I still feel bad about it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pics of your kids at the Easter egg hunt. My kids had fun too...despite the rain...I think they are immune to it now! :)
Post a Comment