Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~*Arrived in Utah*~

We've been here for a few days and been having a fun time hanging out with family. I havent taken many photos because most of my days are filled with holding Aubrie 24/7. She's having a hard time adjusting to being around so many people and just wants me to hold her constantly. If I put her down she cries and cries "hold you, hold you" (which means hold me) and Im not sure what to do. I dont want to let her cry because obviously its a new place/new people/new surroundings and she is probably feeling a bit of anxiety but then even when we are alone at the store and I have to put her down to pay,etc.. she cries and pulls on my shirt,etc... One time I couldnt hold her because my hands were full ( although I had her hand) she cried so hard she passed out-limp.... gah! Its been a little stressful and difficult, but I am feeling better then I was in Washington and so I guess that is one positive... Hopefully she will get better as time goes on, she still has a lot of new people to meet and new places to go.

Noah and Sky are doing great and are having fun, which I'm thankful for!

I havent been taking many photos because of my lack of a free hand ;) I did take some at my moms family reunion and will post those soon :)

No comments: