Sunday, October 24, 2010

~*Happy Birthday To Me*~

Thats right, today I turned the big 31 and you know what? I'm so happy that my 30th year is done and over with! Honestly, I had a really hard year, starting pretty much the day I turned 30... BUT my outlook is good for this next year and things are going to get much better.

Today was a great day! We went to the mall and shopped around a little bit and let the kids play on the play structure and then we went out to dinner at Claim Jumper ( and I ate WAY too much) and then had cake. I got alot of nice gifts/money, and got alot of great Birthday wishes from family and friends. (Thank you!) I feel very blessed to have such great kids, a great husband, and great family and friends.


Here is to a great 31st year!



No comments: