This past week we have been having a blast playing in the snow!
The first night it started snowing, we ventured out to play!
~*Nate having fun rolling a large snowball*~
~*To my surprise Aubrie loved riding in the sled and walking in the snow*~
~*Down the hill*~
~*Sky*~
~*And into the next day! More snow = more fun with friends*~
~*Not too happy*~
~*Aubrie and her little friend*~
~*Fun with friends*~
This night it got VERY cold, and we hit an all time low of 18 degrees... brrrr
The boys have been working on destroying Nate's snow (ice) ball.
Noah worked super hard and turned into somewhat of a chair.
A little tired and done with playing in the snow!
A little tired and done with playing in the snow!
Four days later and the snow is still around, and I think they are calling for more snow tonight. It should be gone soon though! That is one great thing about Seattle, the snow only comes around for a few days a year, we have our fun, and then its gone! :)
I have to admit, I finally got over being wimpy because of the cold and ventured out myself. I realized its not that bad and pretty fun! I guess that's what happens when you live in Arizona for 20 years :)
No comments:
Post a Comment