We started Memorial Day weekend off with the Folk Life Festival! I gathered up the three kiddos and picked up Sky's friend and we ventured into Seattle. (Nate has an injured hip and so he stayed home) I was excited to see some musicians of the folksy nature, but things didn't go as happily as planned ( for me anyway!)
It was a long day but thankfully the sun was shining :) We got there around 1pm and stayed until 5pm. I'm not sure what I was expecting but probably more music, less people and more kids activities! ( From what I read in the paper it was totally kid friendly) So anyway, just navigating, and keeping track of Aubrie, Noah,Sky and her friend, and my stroller/purse while trying to find fun things for them to do was a little overwhelming for me :) The festival seriously lacked entertainment too, which didn't help. Anyway, I was very flustered the whole day and my favorite part was crossing the I-90 floating bridge to come home! I was happy to hear the kids had a fun day, and I guess thats what counts, especially on this certain day ;)
~*Noah and Aubrie*~
~*Sky and her friend*~
~*Noah making a flower for the "Tree of Life" float*~
~*Favorite activity- making wooden boats*~ Thank you home depot man for helping us!
~*Coloring our boats*~
~*All done*~ (space needle in the background)
~*Love watching the fountain*~

1 comment:
That looked like a fun time -WOW. Wished I could have gone with you guys!
Post a Comment