
What have I been up to lately?
-Enjoying the kids for the summer ( although its almost back to school time!)
-Spending lots of time outside, LOVING the awesome NW summer! We didn't go far from home this summer and I'm actually happy about it.
-I started growing veggies this summer for the first time ever (cucumbers, tomatoes and peas) and I am proud to say that I've grown 1 cucumber and multiple peas and cherry tomatoes so far! woohoo!.. Next year, I hope to devote more time to a bigger veggie garden :) The kids are loving it too!
- I enjoy going to the gym a few times a week for Zumba! I'd also like to buy an elliptical machine for use at home. I really enjoy exercising and want to get into better shape. Now if only I could get the healthy eating thing down...
Thats about it for me, other then trying to find different hobbies that I might enjoy. I feel like I have not had any real hobbies in years (except shopping :) and I think it would be beneficial to have atleast a couple ;) Any ideas?
2 comments:
Sounds good ... I love living in a place where I can grow food. I didn't get anything planted this year, it was a really weird Spring with a ton of a rain, and I was in school. So, I skipped out. Next year though, I like growing pumpkins... :)
Hobbies?? Gardening is a fun hobby. Your little garden looks great. I am planing to plant some stuff again when I get home. How about scrap booking or sewing again. Exercise is a great habit to get in to. I need to start when the weather is cool enough to be outside. I need better eating habits also. Cucumbers looks great...Yummm. I brought some tomatoes and cucumbers from Brigham city and they were yummy. Zucchini is great to grow also but the bushes get giant and have lots of zucchini on them once they start. Good Luck with your green thumb.
Post a Comment