I was upstairs getting ready and came down to Aubrie watching Mickey Mouse Club House and she has the saddest look on her face. I ask her why she looks so sad, and she starts belting out crying. "I want to go to Mickey Mouses house" She was so sad... I told her hopefully this summer we will be able to go to Disneyland and see Micky Mouses house.
She did the same thing the other day when she was talking to Grandma Lorna. She had to get off the phone because she was so sad, and again, starting crying her eyes out ( for like 20 minutes) "I want to go to Grandmas house."
She did the same thing the other day when she was talking to Grandma Lorna. She had to get off the phone because she was so sad, and again, starting crying her eyes out ( for like 20 minutes) "I want to go to Grandmas house."
I think its about time for a vacation :)
No comments:
Post a Comment