Sunday, April 29, 2012

Glee Flash Mob!

This year Sky and I participated in the "Glee Flash Mob" in Seattle! It was a blast! One of the Zumba instructors from the gym introduced us to it and we are so happy that she did!  Getting ready for the mob consisted of 2 practice sessions and lots of practice at home and at the gym. Luckily the day of the Mob was amazingly beautiful and sunny!After an hour and a half practice, we mobbed three places in downtown Seattle; The Seattle Center ( for theNext  big 50 celebration), Westfield Shopping Center, and also Capital Hill. It was a full day and tons of fun! We will definately be participating next year :)
You can view the official video here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZqsVk4XYKk
Its a bit hard to see us ( although I can pick myself out) I have an orange and white striped shirt on and Sky has a blue tank top. We are front and center during the marriage proposal ( which was also very cool!)




No comments: