Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 11th Anniversary to Us!

On the 28th of April, Nate and I celebrated our 11th Wedding Anniversary! We got lucky this year and had my mom in town and so she was able to watch the kiddos while we "attempted" to go out and have a good time :) I say attempted because if you know us, every time we "attempt" to go out, it turns out horrible, everything goes wrong in every way that it can ( not with us but with the restaurant/parking,etc...) I was holding my breath for our anniversary, hoping things would be calm and go nicely, and luckily they did! *phew* We went out to eat at PF Changs ( this time we got reservations) and then out for desert. We called it a night after that, knowing our luck would surely run out. haha! Anyway, these 11 years have been good! There is one thing that I would wish for, and that is to spend more time alone together. In the past 11 years we have not been out overnight without kids, and our date nights, mmm probably 11 in 11 years.  Maybe that will be our goal for our 12th year, more time alone together! We do have tickets for Further Tour in 6 months and we ARE going! If anyone wants to babysit, shoot me an email :)
                                                                        PF Changes :)

No comments: