Tuesday, May 8, 2012

~*Funny Shy Girl*~

I was talking with Aubrie about what she was wanting to do tomorrow. She is very shy around other kids and so I was trying to talk her into playing with the other kids in the gym tomorrow morning while I do Zumba ( instead of sitting in her stroller.) I asked her if she would rather go to a play group where they sing songs, do crafts, etc. She shook her head yes until I told her there will be kids there too. Which is when she blurts out, "I don't want to go anywhere, where any of those kids are, they are weird!" She is too funny, I guess we will see what tomorrow brings. :)
She got her teeth cleaned today by the way ( notice in the photo shes showing her teeth)
She did awesome :)
Just for fun, here is a cute photo of Aubrie and her friend Caitie.


No comments: