Well today started off good. Woke up, got some breakfast, and Nate took the two younger kiddos swimming. After swimming, it all went downhill. The kids came home, showered, laid down and they both fell asleep. They slept for about 2 hours. When they awoke they were not very happy. Noah was drowsy, not feeling well, and just wanted to sleep more. Aubrie started crying and pulling and rubbing on her ears. She would not stop crying no matter what I did. I hate that feeling when there is nothing you can do to stop your child's pain. I freaked out and told Nate to find an urgent care, and we went on our way. We had to go into Anaheim to have her seen, which I was a little worried about, because Anaheim is not the nicest of places. The first place we were sent to would not accept children and so onto the second place where they diagnosed her with an ear infection. By this time, all the kids were sick and just wanting to go back to the hotel and lay down. Aubrie was probably the most energetic. So back to the hotel we went, and spent the rest of the night resting....
In the morning, everything looks good and fun!
After swimming, everyone dropped... Somethings not right...
and you know the rest from here...
Here the kids are at the end of the day :( poor kiddos...
Here the kids are at the end of the day :( poor kiddos...

No comments:
Post a Comment