Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Last Day at Disney

Day 3 at Disney. This photo cracks me up lol.. Sky and I on Splash Mountain :) Could I look any dorkier?

 Winnie the Pooh!
  This truly impressed me! My little guy in line to go on a kiddie roller coaster!
 Minnie Mouse at her house :)
  Noah, Dad and Sky on the kiddie coaster :) Noah did not like it at all and was so upset at Nate for taking him on it :)
 Don't take my picture!
  Aubrie got to meet 3 of the princesses!
   Attempting another photo :)
  One of our favorite rides, the Grizzly River Rapids, we got drenched!

 Last photo at Disneyland!
 Because shes so cute ;) I was packing to go home :)  
Our hotel room :)
 We got up the next day at 5am and went on our way to catch a 7:30 flight :)
Aubrie always wanted me to hold her hand like this when we took off and landed :) Sweety girl :) 


No comments: