I am one excited mommy! My little Aubrie has decided to take up dancing and started her class last Wednesday ! I have been asking her if she would like to take dancing for more then a year, offering to sign her up with her friends, going to view classes, etc.. but she was still a little shy and not quite ready. This fall she has grown so much! She is absolutely LOVING preschool and has made a great little friend, who also just signed up for dancing. When Aubrie heard that her friend was doing dancing she was set on doing it with her! Once she said yes, I was all on it, signed her up for a trial class, bought shoes, leotard, and tights, switched Noah's karate class around and we were on our way! She loved it and will officially sign up this week. Here's to hoping she keeps loving it!
Ready to go!
Aubrie and her best preschool friend! Such cuties!
Free Style
All done!
Cant wait for next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment