She would have been ten years old today, isn't that hard to believe? It doesn't seem like that long ago. I woke up feeling fine but as the day wears on, thoughts, feelings and memories come into play and I get sad. I do wonder what life would be like had she not become an angel. I would have a ten year old little girl. I'm sure she would have loved playing with her cousin Kenna who was born 6 days after her. I wonder if her hair would have stayed dark brown ( like she was born with) like mine? Would it be straight or curly? Would she look like me? What would she be like? What would she want to be when she grew up? What color would her eyes be? I hope to know one day. I know she would have been beautiful and I'm sad that I never got the chance to be her mom outside of the womb, and also sad that I never got a chance to say goodbye. I wonder if she is out there looking down upon us, watching over us. I'm almost 100% sure she is.... She was a true blessing to our family and I am happy that I was able to be her mom for those short 8 months.
Happy 10th Birthday Sierra Iris, we love more then words can tell!
Snowflake Cake that Aubrie picked out
Proud brother and sisters, also missing their sister.
Ten years old!


2 comments:
You are still Sierra's mom...she knows of your love. :) Such a special way to celebrate Sierra.
What a special way to celebrate. And she is yours...always will be...
Post a Comment