Friday, September 5, 2014

~*First day of kindergarten!*~

Miss Aubrie Rose, my baby girl, started afternoon kindergarten today and loved every minute of it! She was very excited all morning as we waited for the time that she would head to the bus stop. Once there she jumped on the bus and waved goodbye like nothing new was happening! She was SO excited and confident and didn't show an ounce of nervousness. I was totally amazed with her. I had to keep wondering what was going through her head. Me, I would have been so scared to ride a bus for the first time to a brand new school. She actually told me that she wishes she could just go on the bus by herself and then walk to her classroom by herself... So day 1 was a success!  I definitely think it was harder on mom sending her last baby off to school.

 She made her first day sign herself :)
 
 Check out my backpack :)
 Cute girl
 Waiting for the bus!
 Ready to go!
Sniff sniff 
 She looks so little on that big ol bus...
 Waving bye!
 Arriving at school ( yes I followed the bus)
 
 Lining up with her class
 Aubrie with her friends Paige ( in front) and Debrie ( in the back)
 Off to class!
 
 Aubries classroom
 
 She's growing up so fast and turning into such a fun and smart little girly.  This is when she got off the bus at home, excited to tell me about her day. One highlight was that she got to go to the library and check out two books and she also found out that her lifelong friend Caitie who has full day has the same recess! yay!
 Aubrie and Caitie
 Best friends since birth :)
Super excited  to head back tomorrow! So proud of this girl!

No comments: