My first post from my phone! Maybe this will help me keep up to date on my blog! Anyway yesterday was my birthday and I had a great low key day! Nate and Noah had the house cleaned when I woke up and Sky had decorated with streamers and balloons! Nate took the kids to a car show and I went to Zumba and then shopping with Sky. We met up at home and then Aubrie and I went down to watch the thriller dance/zombie walk. Red Robin for dinner (for the kids) and then home for apple pie and gifts :) I'm always playing music from my phone so Nate had the brilliant idea of buying me a speaker. Me and the kids have had fun jamming out and dancing around the house :) oh, and Nate also did all the laundry! 💜 Feel so blessed to have such a sweet family! Thanks for the great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment