Thursday, August 21, 2008
~*Brother and Sister^~
Just a cute picture of Sky and Noah that I took today. I figured out that if I tell Noah to say "cheese" he will smile big. ( atleast for today) yay! Hes funny, when we woke up this morning he said " I want to go to work." He's definately Nates son, haha! I told him he needs to stay little for a while so he can have fun playing :)
On another note,our new sandbox came in the mail yesterday and today we finally got a little bit of sand in it! The kids played in it for hours and loved it! Sky had been so excited about it for days and they both were so excited when it got here. Sky had to call dad and grandma and Noah clapped his hands saying "yay" "sandbox" "yay"! Hopefully they will keep the love for it :) We do still need to put it completely together and hopefully the neighbors wont mind that its out on our front porch ( under cover from the rain). Hey, atleast it matches the bricks on the house :) It has a cute picnic table and umbrella that come along with it :) Ill take a better pic later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Can I come play in the sandbox?
I Love that sandbox with the picinic table and umblrella!
Looks like fun!
My kids play in ours for hours!
Hi! I found your blog through Now Entering Momville... I love the sandbox. How fun!
I have a blog, http://nowwhatdoyouthinkaboutthat.blogspot.com/, and I am hosting a bunch of giveaways for baby and toddler. You should check it out!
Hi Andrea. Thanks for stopping by The Gift Closet! You have adorable kids & good luck on the contest! :)
You have such great names for your children. good luck at the Mickey Mouse clubhouse giveaway!
Love the sandbox it's so cool. Cute kiddos'!
Post a Comment