Wednesday, September 3, 2008

~*Skys off to middle school*~

Today was Skys first day of 6th grade/Middle School! We just sent her off about 30 minutes ago. She was a little nervous but was a tad more excited then nervous and pretty happy. Im nervous too, I hope she does ok and figures everything out. Im sure I will worry about her all day until she gets home. All her friends were riding the bus so we walked her half way and that was enough for her :) ( you know the embarrasment of parents lol)I'm a little nervous for her too ( did I say that?), its kind of like sending your child off to kindergarten for the first time ( or maybe college hehe), everythings so new and different. They dont get their schedules until this morning so hopefully there will be alot of helpers showing them where to go,etc... Ill post more later when she gets home! :) I personally think she should still be in elementary :O) She is growing up WAY too fast!

~*First Day of Middle School- A beautiful day*~

~*Half picture :) Walking to bus*~

She didnt want me to take any pictures so I took them while we were walking.. I tried to talk her out of taking this small bag because she had SO much to carry but she thought she might get made fun of with a backpack so she took this the first day... Hopefully tomorrow she will take her new backpack to make things easier on her :)


~*Off to the bus stop*~


~*The bus stop*~


No comments: