Today I took the kiddos into Seattle to the Pacific Science Center/Seattle Center. Seattle is always a fun place to go and you can spend hours there at the PSC! We stayed for 4 hours and still didnt get a chance to see everything... The "bubblefest" started today so they got to watch a bubbleman show and play with bubbles.
~*Sky and Noah sitting at the huge table*~
~Noah loves helicopters and had to run straight to it when he saw it~

We saw "Wild Oceans, Where Africa meets the Sea" in 3D, it was an amazing show! Noah was really scared at first (loud, scary music, 3D) so I had him take off his glasses and covered his ears and he fell asleep shortly after. ( which was good as it was his naptime!)

~*Afterwards we walked over to Seattle Center and ate some pizza and got the kids hot chocolates*~

~*Part of bubblefest, Noah kept throwing bubblewater at everyone walking by lol*~

~*Sky riding on a canoe, Noah was scared but Sky had a good time*~
~*I love Seattle*~
1 comment:
That looks fun..is that the one we went to? How are you doing???
Post a Comment