Sunday, August 10, 2008

~*Zoo Day*~

Nate and I took Noah to the zoo today. He had been asking to go for weeks and today was a perfect day :) (Sky didn't want to go so she just stayed home.) Noah had a great time! His favorite things were climbing on the tractor, the flamingos, and the play area..
~*Noah and I went for a stroll in the rose garden while dad parked the car.. This is what he does when you say smile lol*~

~*Noah watching the Flamingos, he also liked climbing on the railing :)*~
~*Long day of running around through the zoo! Noah was OUT when he hit his car seat*~

2 comments:

Amanda Bowden said...

Love the smile Noah! LMAO!

I love pics of them wrecked on the way home. Shows they had a super day!

tree said...

We went to the zoo the same weekend! lol. Different zoo though. Great pics, Sage was totally wiped out too!