Skys first day yesterday went awesome! She was super excited when she got home and said it was fun and she felt "cool" walking the halls :) She liked all her teachers, especially her science teacher. Her classes include humanities, art, PE, health, math and science, not a bad mix! :) She got around just fine but did have some troubles with her locker. ( which got better today) SO relieved everything went well...
On to day two... Lets just say things didn't go as well as day one. She had to be at the bus at 7am and so we set her alarm for 6am. The alarm didn't work! I went in at 6:38 and she was snoozing with her alarm blaring. She had under 30 minutes to get ready and out the door. She wasn't too excited when she came home either as she said her leg was hurting all day, she bonked her head on her locker really hard and it was a boring day. She was also noticeably tired and kind of testy with Noah:) I'm sure things wont be as exciting as the first day but hopefully as the days go on it will get better. Definitely needs more rest though! :)
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure it will take her a while to adjust! I know aleck did!
Now it is awesome...
Good luck sky!
Post a Comment