~*Noah having fun @ church party*~
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Days leading up to Halloween
We have had an eventful week. On Tuesday we went to a church Halloween Dinner/Party and tonight we carved pumpkins. (The night before Halloween) Carving pumpkins is always a fun activity and the kids really loved carving and designing their pumpkins. Sky went all out and carved all sorts of different things from eyelashes to dimples, and Noah wanted "football eyes" "football nose" and a smiling happy face, I picked the white pumpkin and tried to make a ghost look (sort of worked hehe), and Nate did his perfectly shaped features. :O) I think our designs really say something about each person lol... Anyway, it was fun and everyone is excited about Halloween tomorrow. :O) Of course there are pictures :) probably too many as always...
~*Waiting in line for a game ( sorry I didn't take many photos)*~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment