Every year our neighborhood hosts a Halloween event called the Green Halloween Festival.. They have alot of games, treats and fun things for the kids. Attached are a couple pics of mainly Noah because Sky is at that age where she likes to run around and do her own thing. However, we did catch her for some of them :)
On another note, tonight Sky went to another Halloween party at a friends house.. She told me " I like being grown up" lol meaning she likes being in Middle School. There has been dance after dance and party after party! She is becoming quite the socialite ( have I said that before?) Its making mom a bit nervous :O) Here are a few pics from today..
On another note, tonight Sky went to another Halloween party at a friends house.. She told me " I like being grown up" lol meaning she likes being in Middle School. There has been dance after dance and party after party! She is becoming quite the socialite ( have I said that before?) Its making mom a bit nervous :O) Here are a few pics from today..
~*Franken Noah*~
~*The "soft" bunny*~
~*Playing games*~
~*Noahs prize*~
~*Hay fight! Noah got a huge kick out of throwing hay at sister*~
~*Free pic from a photographer*~ ( you will see that later)
~*Sky dressed up for her Halloween Party, flashy!*~
No comments:
Post a Comment