Sunday, October 12, 2008

~* Got my hair chopped*~

After the trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday I had an appointment for a haircut.. It was getting so long and was starting to bother me so I wanted to do something, wanted a change. ( although I wasnt sure what!) I took a couple of pics to the salon and she tried to explain what she thought would look good with my face shape ( I thought she said she would cut it a little longer then what the photo showed ( which was a long blunt bob)but I think she meant just the opposite because she kept chopping and chopping! I was getting a little scared lol... So now its just above my shoulders and its taking some time to get used to... I feel like my face looks chubby now and that I look so much older! I did get to give my lost inches to locks of love, so that definately makes it more worth it :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Honey, Your hair looks darling. And no you dont look older, you just dont look 12 anymore, you look 18. I love it.
Mom

Debbie said...

It's cute!
I like it..:)

Anonymous said...

OH, I love your hair cut it looks so cute. Goes so well with the shape of your face.....It absoutely does not make you look to old

Anonymous said...

Love the hairdo! If ... when .. (whatever) I get thin .. i want my hair shorter too.

I think hair that length is fun.

.. This is Jen .. btw. :)

Alex and Heather said...

I didn't even know you got your hair cut! But, from the pictures, it looks pretty dang cute! I'll pay more attention now!

Anonymous said...

It looks so cute! It must be going around, I chopped mine off up to my ears with a perm. Going to school, clinicals and working I have to have something fast and easy. Who know it might go shorter. I am testing the short hair waters.

I agree with Lorna!