Sunday, October 12, 2008

~*Pumpkin Patch*~

Going to the Pumpkin Patch is always one of our favorite family activities :) In fact, I think me and the kids might try to go back today to find Noah a tiny pumpkin and ride the tractor pulled hayride. ( We forgot to ride it yesterday and Noah wanted to ride it SOOOOO bad!) And it also helps that they are having some great sales on kids clothes at the outlets right near it :) :O)Enjoy the pics!
~*Heading on out with our wagon*~

~*Sky far off yonder*~

~*Noah and Sky checking out the tractor*~

~*Someone took our wagon so we ran (walked) back *~

~*Mom trying to get Noah to pose for a photo, its so hard to get a photo of his face, busy boy*~

~*Noah liked the green one*~

~*Having a little snack with the scarecrow*~

~*Snapped this pic right as we were leaving. I thought it turned out beautiful!*~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I used the scenery pictures for my desktop background. Looks like you had a great day and a great time. HAPPY HALLOWEEN>
Mom

Debbie said...

WOW A REAL pumpkin patch...how fun..I Long for one of those!

Alex and Heather said...

Which one did you go to? We need to get out there soon! Looks like you picked a great day!