He was smelling these scentsy candles the whole time. His birthday is coming up in December so he is excited about that too :O) Also, the Microsoft party that he mentions is also on his birthday :)
Whats your favorite thing to play with?
I like to play with play-doh
why?
" yep, oops excuse me! I like to play with play-doh!"
How old are you?
Im gonna turn 2 Decemer, my birthdays coming up...
Your going to turn 2 or 3?
"Im going to turn to number 6! What does number 6 say? What does number 6 say mommy?"
What are you going to do on your birthday?
Im gonna open my presents and eat cake"
What kind of cake?
"Ice cream cake!"
What kind of ice cream cake?
"Im gonna get chocolate ice cream cake!"
Are you going to do anything else on your birthday?
"Im gonna get candy on my birthday"
Where is your favorite place to go?
"I like to go to Microsoft party"
Is it fun?
"uh hmmmm"
Whats fun about it?
"I like to get my candy presents.."
What else do you like to do?
"I like to get candy at microsoft party"
What are you doing right now?
"giggle" smelling these ( scentsy candles)
What do they smell like?
"smell like oil"
what kind of oil?
"we got an oil change, cars get oil change.. "
"giggles"
What are we going to do tonight?
"were gonna wrap my presents"
what else?
"mom your birthdays gone?"
Who's your best friend?
"Daddy is my best friend"
What do you like about daddy?
"I like to smell daddy"
What does he smell like?
"he smells like oil"
What is your favorite book?
"*giggles* i keep smelling these, smell again again again..."
(hears airplane)
"That's an airplane"
"That's airplane mom, listen"
Are you going on an airplane?
"uh huh I'm gonna go on one of those airplanes out there, then I'm going on ten airplanes. Mom you cant fit in tiny little door."
why?
"no.. can't mom"
whats your favorite color?
"My favorite color is oatmeal, my favorite color has oatmeal cookies!
Where are you going on airplane?
"I'm going toooo my other grandma, I'm going to see.."
What are you going to do there?
"I will read books on airplanes that flys up high in sky, I'll drop all my books"
What are you going to do in Iowa?
"I'm going to drink hot chocolate at Iola, ill go get candy at Iola" ( he callse Iowa I O LA
"ler ler burp burp" ( being silly)
Thanks for the interview Noah :O)
" This baby smelled it, that was good for baby to smell!..." ( still smelling scentsy candle wax)
"I like to say camera *giggles*"
"I will be right back, can I have a kiss, hug!?" ( kisses and hugs mom) runs off...
3 comments:
Cute interview Mom. He is such a sweetheart. I cant wait to see you all again. Hurry up February????. Love you.
Mom
so cute!!
Oh my goodness! That was too cute!
Post a Comment