Thursday, December 11, 2008

~*Dad The Barber*~

Yep, you read it right! Last night we decided to give Noah a *much* needed haircut and this time Dad took on the whole process by himself. (usually mom does most with dad helping out) We still aren't professionals but it turned out alright lol... We always get a kick out of the parts we mess up on. I always say we are going to a professional next time just to get it back on track :)We kind of massacred the back:O) Nate tried to get the layered look haha... it didn't work...Noah doesn't really enjoy getting his hair cut but he is a very good sport and does a good job holding still :)

He looks cute though and no Im not biased :) I always love when he gets his hair cut because it makes his cute little features stand out, like his big blue eyes and cute little lips :) Here are some pics of our cute boy :)

"Dad, I really dont like this!"

~*After effect*~
~*The back,eek!*~
~*Im happier now*~
~*Eating oranges like a puppy*~
"Aren't I handsome" (mouthful of oranges)

No comments: