Tuesday, December 16, 2008

~*Happy Birthday Sierra Iris*~

On the 10th was Sierras 5 year anniversary of her birth/death... As I said before, I cant believe she would have been 5 years old this year. Things have definately become easier emotionally (unless I talk/write about it!) but we still miss and love her and always wonder what life would be like if she was here with us and what she might be like... Every year we do something special in her honor.. We usually do a balloon release and get a small cake with candles to share... This year the balloon release didn't happen until a couple days after, as its been raining nonstop, we finally got a day of snow and sun and so we went out when we woke up that morning... We do feel very blessed to have had her in our lives and know that because of her we were blessed with many things... We miss you baby girl!

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/meadowsgrove/Sierra.html
This is a link to her website, but it hasnt been updated in sometime...
~*Happy Birthday Sierra*~

~*Some people say the little bubbles in photos are spirits around you..Maybe thats Sierra in the background!*~

No comments: