I've been really bad at posting lately, there has just been so much going on with the holidays and not to mention too many events to post! So I've decided I'm going to take it slow and just get a few pics up at a time. ( or try, once I start I usually have to finish quickly haha)
So here are a few pics of Christmas eve, we just hung around the house and watched a couple Christmas movies. The kids each opened one present (Sky earrings that grandma made her, and Noah a truck from sister) and then Noah and Sky made Santa a plate of food, which Noah dipped into lol... They gave him an orange, an apple, some vitamins and Graham crackers.. then they went off to bed. Sky had a hard time falling asleep, trying to catch someone in the act... It was a long night... *grins*
~*Noah making sure Santa's Graham crackers and vitamins are still good*~
No comments:
Post a Comment