We ventured out to the stores to try to finish up a little shopping because I was getting major cabin fever but some stores were not open and it was a little freaky taking all these large hills! On one hill (that we shouldnt have attempted) we slid all the way back down! ack! So happy it wasnt me driving. I have an appointment tomorrow and am hoping Nate will drive me ;O) Ill try to take pics, Im a wimp for snow though and my only shoes have holes in them (crocs) lol which doesnt mesh well wtih snow. We will see what I can do...
Sunday, December 21, 2008
It keeps falling!
The snow is still falling... A large storm rolled in yesterday afternoon and it snowed all night ,Sky went out this morning and measured 10 inches with the ruler... Not much compared to other places but we arent used to this lol.. There was a huge scare that the power would go out because of the high winds( up to 90 mph in the region) and so everyone was rummaging through the stores buying up supplies. Thankfully it didnt go out! Sky has been enjoying playing outside for part of the day and Noah really wants to go out but he doesnt have the right snow attire ( Sky doesnt have hte right attire either, but she doesnt get soaked like he does) so Im reluctant because its so deep. I've been keeping him buys with toys and books...
We ventured out to the stores to try to finish up a little shopping because I was getting major cabin fever but some stores were not open and it was a little freaky taking all these large hills! On one hill (that we shouldnt have attempted) we slid all the way back down! ack! So happy it wasnt me driving. I have an appointment tomorrow and am hoping Nate will drive me ;O) Ill try to take pics, Im a wimp for snow though and my only shoes have holes in them (crocs) lol which doesnt mesh well wtih snow. We will see what I can do...

We ventured out to the stores to try to finish up a little shopping because I was getting major cabin fever but some stores were not open and it was a little freaky taking all these large hills! On one hill (that we shouldnt have attempted) we slid all the way back down! ack! So happy it wasnt me driving. I have an appointment tomorrow and am hoping Nate will drive me ;O) Ill try to take pics, Im a wimp for snow though and my only shoes have holes in them (crocs) lol which doesnt mesh well wtih snow. We will see what I can do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Snow looks beautiful. You got a white Xmas. We had a rainey one. Kind of cold to. Guess thats about all we can expect in the winter here in AZ. Love you
Mom
Post a Comment