
Well as some of you know the anniversary of when we lost Sierra is quickly approaching (December 10th). I'm not sure why, but when I heard a Christmas song on the radio tonight it suddenly hit me and made some feeling rush back. (I hated Christmas music after she passed) I cant believe she would have been 5 years old this year... I guess it also makes it that much more strange because Im pregnant and really fear losing this baby, especially because she is a girl ( as Sierra was)...I often wonder if this new baby will look anything like Sierra did... The ultrasound tech already saw a lot of hair and I know they said Sierra had a lot of hair.. I cant even imagine having to go through all of that again, I dont know if I would make it... ugh! I guess I just have to stay positive and celebrate her memory.. On her birthday/anniversary we will do something special... She is always in our thoughts and we love her very much...
2 comments:
Honey, I also have little Sierra on my mind and in my heart almost every day. I will do something special for her on her birthday again this year. This special little girl that you are carrying now is going to be just fine. I am excited to meet her. We will never forget our little Sierra Iris and I know that she is sitting on the right hand of God watching us all. But this new little girl will bring you much Joy and happiness. And I know Heavenly Father is watching over you. Try not to worry to much as I know that you will make it all the way through and will be holding that little girl in your arms before you know it. I Love You
Mom
You are in our prayers..Little sierra Iris will never be forgotten..
Can't wait to meet this new little one! Name??????
Post a Comment