Wednesday, February 18, 2009

~*Aubries 1st bath*~

Tonight we (me, grandma and sky) gave Aubrie her first bath! (Her cord fell off yesterday) She wasn't very excited about getting undressed and she peed in moms hand on the way to to tub and then when mom put her in the tub she poo'd.. lol oops! Im sure she would love to read this when she is older :O) But she wasnt very happy about getting out and then back in again as we had to change the water. But once in for good she really enjoyed it, she especially likes when you put water on her head and just laid there calmly... Here are a few pics...
~*All done*~

~*This isnt related to her bath but I just thought it was cute of her ( today)*~

1 comment:

Alex and Heather said...

She's sooo cute! I love her dark hair. How fun for all of the girls in the family. I'm sure that Skye is having a blast, especially with those bowel movements during the bath! :)