On another note, Nate went back to work today and it has been going pretty good! I had an appointment at 9am ( for myself) and managed to wake up and get everyone ready and fed and actually made it on time. (Grandma watched Noah at the dr while I went into my appointment)After my appointment we went to Target and to eat and now we are home and everyone is sleeping. I think Im going to have to figure out how to get out once a day because I cant stand sitting around the house so much! :O)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Sleeping Smiles
I finally caught her with one of her "sleeping smiles" :)

On another note, Nate went back to work today and it has been going pretty good! I had an appointment at 9am ( for myself) and managed to wake up and get everyone ready and fed and actually made it on time. (Grandma watched Noah at the dr while I went into my appointment)After my appointment we went to Target and to eat and now we are home and everyone is sleeping. I think Im going to have to figure out how to get out once a day because I cant stand sitting around the house so much! :O)
On another note, Nate went back to work today and it has been going pretty good! I had an appointment at 9am ( for myself) and managed to wake up and get everyone ready and fed and actually made it on time. (Grandma watched Noah at the dr while I went into my appointment)After my appointment we went to Target and to eat and now we are home and everyone is sleeping. I think Im going to have to figure out how to get out once a day because I cant stand sitting around the house so much! :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AWWW cute!
AWww.....so adorable!! Love it!
THAT IS THE CUTEST LITTLE SMILE I HAVE EVER SEEN MAINLY CUASE I WAS AT SCHOOL SO I DIDNT REALLY SEE HER IN REAL LIFE BUT ANYWAYS I JUST SAW HER AND ITIS SO CUTE...
Post a Comment