Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~*Aubries 2 week appointment*~

Aubrie went in for her two week appointment yesterday and she has grown so much! She is already 6 pounds 14oz, that is a gain of about 1 pound 2oz since birth! The dr said they usually like to see them back to their birth weight by 2 weeks so she outdid that... She is now 20 1/2 inches long, and so she grew about an inch and a half. She is really starting to chunk out too, too cute :) She is tall and thin, just like Noah..

I dont know if I mentioned it or not but we also went in for another carseat test about 4 days ago and she semi passed. Her oxygen saturation did keep dropping but not dramatically. So they passed her and said just to keep an eye on her in the carseat..It still makes me nervous!

On anothe note, I finally coaxed Noah into taking a photo with Aubrie ( he refuses!) But I told him I would give him a cookie if he did and so he did quickly! After one picture he said "OK I have a cookie now!" He was really ready to be done holding her lol.. Ill post that pic in a bit :O)




No comments: