Tuesday, March 17, 2009

~*5 weeks*~

Well I have to post a pic of Aubrie for every week old she is ! Aubrie turned 5 weeks yesterday. Aunt Debbie had some cute hair bows and the little blankey she gave Aubrie (and a better camera then mine!) and we got some cute pics. I wish I would have entered these in the contest! Dont forget to vote today *wink* (link below)


4 comments:

Amanda Bowden said...

OMG! Where have I been all this time?! I only just saw that you have had your baby!!! She is totally GORGEOUS Andrea!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex and Heather said...

Wow! Those are some beautiful pictures. We still gotta get over there to meet the little one. It seems like my girls catch every little bug, though. One of the joys of having little ones, I guess. Soon! Very soon!

Jenn said...

She is just absolutely the most beautiful baby! She should win every contest!

Debbie said...

Ok I am looking but no update..LOL get on that would ya :)